[j-nsp] SRX for MPLS

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:38:53 EDT 2010

Ahhh the cost reason.  That is a huge reason we aren't buying much juniper
gear at this point in time. We only use m or mx devices along with the full
Cisco product catalog. Every solution we are doing lately costs 2 to 5 times
using juniper versus cisco.. I just can't justify juniper at this point in
time for most contexts due to cost alone. This is something I've been
yelling at my account team about.