[j-nsp] L2VPN CoS

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Tue Oct 26 11:10:40 EDT 2010

It's my understanding (which may be wrong entirely), that 802.1p is only set when 802.1q VLAN encapsulation is being used.  In this setup, while there are two VLANs on the customer side, they are being terminated on the CPE and they connect to the L2VPN via a single VLAN, untagged to an Ethernet over Copper L2 CPE to the transport provider.  Basically, all their traffic is sent to us over a single tagged VLAN.