[j-nsp] Q-In-Q using M7i and CISCO Switch

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Wed Sep 1 16:31:52 EDT 2010

  We need to pass 20 different vlans using only the 3 ones that carrier
provide to us.

First 10 vlans need to terminate in a L3 interface inside the router
with an IP address.

Other 10 we need to pop from the IQ2E interface and let it free using a
L2 switch

Carrier only transport 3 vlans in C-Switches (Carrier Switches).

They can transport to us stacked vlans and open it in the last switch

Is it possible ?
>>    We have a client with the following situation:
>>

>> 20                Trunk                Trunk            Trunk
>> ----| C-Switch | --------| C-Switch |--------|C-Switch|-------M7i
>>          Last                                                   |
                                                                                                                                     Switch