[j-nsp] JUNOS POLICER

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Thu Sep 2 19:38:44 EDT 2010

  Derick,

And about the following options:

filter-specific
logical-bandwidth-policer
logical-interface-policer

Can we to use them ?

When you configure the filter-specific statement, a single policer set
is created for the entire filter. All traffic matching the terms of the
firewall filter with the action policer goes through that single
policer. The default is a term-specific policer in which a single
policer set is created for each term within the filter. All traffic
matching the terms of the firewall filter with the action policer goes
through the part of the policer that is specific to that term.

Logical-interface-policer option is for use inside logical units (like
vlan units) ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano