[j-nsp] remote ssh command to an EX series switch

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Tue Sep 7 10:39:47 EDT 2010

>Le Monday 06 September 2010 17:32:43 Jens Rosenboom, vous avez =E9crit=A0:
>> Note the double "ssh-rsa", once for the key type, the second as part of the
>> public key string itself.

The key is that whatever value you put as the ssh-rsa or ssh-dsa statement
will be written directly to the .ssh/authorized_keys file.  The easiest
way to configure this is to use the .ssh/identity.pub or .ssh/id_dsa.pub
file as the source using the "load-key-file" pseudo-statement:

[edit system login user phil]
user at cli# set authentication load-key-file my-laptop:.ssh/id_dsa.pub
id_dsa.pub                                              100%  609     0.6KB/s   00:00

[edit system login user phil]
user at cli# show
full-name "Phil Shafer";
class super-user;