[j-nsp] sub-interface polling

bas kilobit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:49:28 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Yagnesh Kishor Dave
<yagneshkishor.dave at tatacommunications.com> wrote:
> I have seen a problem with MRTG polling. When I poll the interface I get the traffic stats properly but at
> the same time I don't see any traffic for the sub interfaces under the main interface. Does anyone know
> how to get the sub-interface traffic stats on the MRTG?

Hello Yagnesh,

If you want to use juniper-nsp as your free helpdesk please stick to
the following in future.

1. Use the search function before posting.
2. Give enough information for us to go on.

There are a couple of recent threads about sub interface polling.
You can search here: http://marc.info/?l=juniper-nsp

Concerning 2.
The juniper-nsp list is read by pretty amazing people, however they
cannot telepathically log in to your juniper device and lookup things
like, platform, model, installed modules, junos version, configuration
settings etc etc.
So please include those next time.

Good luck.

Bas