[j-nsp] ERX310 IPv6 local pools

Bernd Goldschmidt bwg at juniper.net
Thu Sep 16 01:20:23 EDT 2010

Hi Amos,

Could you please check the pool election process at:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junose11.1/information-products/to
pic-collections/broadband-access/dhcpv6_local_addr_pools_ovrvw.html#dhcp
v6_local_addr_pools_ovrvw
I'd recommend to either set the pool name in the domain-map or provide
the pool name by radius.
I always use RADIUS to provide address/prefixes, but may remember that
the IPv6CP fails when no pool is explicitly assigned and RADIUS does not
provide prefixes.

Gruss
Bernd