[j-nsp] EX4200 ARP Issue

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Tue Sep 28 01:39:45 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:31:50AM -0400, Brendan Mannella wrote:

> I am running 9.3R4.4. Has anyone seen this, or have any ideas?

You might want to upgrade to something a little more modern. Basically
the baby EX's spent the first year+ of their lives barely qualified to
work as a doorstop or a support for whatever was rackmounted above them.
The early software was so unusable that I still routinely have trouble
getting it to pass packets well enough to upgrade off the code that it
shipped with. Personally I recommend 10.1S6 (have a lot of experience
with it at any rate, 10.1S8 will hopefully fix a lot of my other
outstanding issues :P).