[j-nsp] JUNOS 9,6 AND IS-IS ISSUE

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Apr 4 11:19:04 EDT 2011

You should be able to get the coredump if a process is crashing and have
JTAC take a look at it.  Also, I'd advise maybe enabling some IS-IS
traceoptions to monitor what's going on - when it crashes again there might
be something in the log which provides more information, like perhaps the
device received a Malformed IS-IS LSP or something along those lines...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC