[j-nsp] MX80-48T Fan Speed Variation

Serge Vautour sergevautour at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 5 12:00:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

We've ran into this problem as well with our MX80s. I have 1 that isn't  doing
this but it's in an extremely cold room. The 2 others are doing  the same thing.
I swapped them to make sure it wasn't related to a particular box and it isn't.
It seems the MX80s run extremely hot and this is with no load. I'm worried of
what will happen when we start to load them with 40 optics.

For now, I just added a config to stop all these entries from filling up the
logs:

        file messages {
            any info;
            authorization info;