[j-nsp] SFP-T for EX

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Apr 7 06:40:23 EDT 2011

Yes, you are looking for EX-SFP-1GE-T by official Juniper pricelist - but
sometimes there are other part numbers that will look something like
SFP-1GE-FE-E-T for example indicating tri-rate copper optic.

Would contact your 3rd party vendor and ask them though - Prolabs (which we
just began using on a trial basis) has support for them so I'm sure many
other 3rd parties do too.

Paul