[j-nsp] MX80 - restricted bundles and disabled 10G ports.

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Tue Apr 12 12:44:18 EDT 2011

> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Derick Winkworth <dwinkworth at att.net>
> Sender: juniper-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
>
> Argh!  Please tell me this is a joke!
>

> ________________________________

Oh, it most certainly is a joke! A bad one.

But that does not make it less real. Reminds me of 20 or 25 years ago
when Digital came out with a cheap micro-VAX system that was identical
to a much more expensive system with the exception of the epoxy with
which they filled the expansion slots. The cost of a replacement Q-Bus
backplane was far below the difference between the two systems, so guess
what everyone was doing! That joke turned out to be on DEC.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)