[j-nsp] Source address for DNS queries

Glenn Krutsinger GKrutsinger at compassion.com
Thu Apr 14 11:03:03 EDT 2011

Under 10.2r3 (and 10.0), source NAT from the loopback doesn't work, so, if
you are trying to resolve public DNS, it will fail. I am not sure if this
has been fixed, if anyone has it working, I'd love to know how and what
version. JTAC's answer is, "Disable default-address-selection."

Not trying to hijack, I have the same problem with DNS, and this had been
my solution.

Glenn