[j-nsp] Assigning IP PREC-6 for HTTP traffic of ae0.2 interface

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:59:25 EDT 2011

On most juniper platforms you cannot mark on ingress.  You have to do the
whole convaluded process of setting up forwarding classes and doing remark
policies.

You have to apply these remark filters on all exit points of the box to get
traffic marked.  IMHO this is an awful implementation and I've asked for
this to be changes but they don't listen. All other vendors all ingress
remarking...