[j-nsp] Trying to get OSPF to work across IPsec for Redundancy

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Thu Apr 21 12:24:36 EDT 2011

Have you configured router-id's on all the devices?  I've seen this many
times where simply configuring the router-id will cause the OSPF adjacencies
to form across the tunnels.

'set routing-options router-id x.x.x.x' should do the trick.

If that doesn't work, give us the output from 'show ospf interfaces' on all
the devices.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB4C956EC