[j-nsp] msdpc example configs...

Peter Krupl Peter.Krupl at siminn.dk
Wed Apr 27 07:43:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

Well for the netflow part I have done the following for
10.2R1.8 on a MX240 with MS-DPC:

root at PE1-HOR> show configuration chassis fpc 1
pic 0 {
    adaptive-services {
        service-package layer-3;
    }
}

root at PE1-HOR> show configuration forwarding-options
sampling {
    sample-once;
    input {
        rate 1;
        run-length 1;
    }
    family inet {
        output {
            flow-server x.x.x.249 {
                port 9999;
                autonomous-system-type origin;
                no-local-dump;
                source-address x.x.x.193;
                version9 {
                    template {
                        ipv4;
                    }
                }
            }
            interface sp-1/0/0 {
                source-address x.x.x.193;
            }
        }
    }
}

root at PE1-HOR> show configuration interfaces xe-0/0/0.0
family inet {
    filter {
        input spoof-in;
    }
    sampling {
        input;
        output;
    }
    address x.x.x.x.2/30;
}
family inet6 {
    address y::y/126;
}

The x.x.x.193 address is the same as on lo0.0.
The MS-DPC I currently processing about 1Gb/s of flows, and has about 7% CPU load. Im only sampling IPv4 from a single vrf.

Kind regards,
Peter Krupl
Siminn Danmark A/S