[j-nsp] EX Series | 10.4R3.4 Limited Received Routes

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 11:48:59 EDT 2011

So if what you are saying is that the EX, only being capable of 16k
routes, will only "Receive" and "Accept" a random smattering of a full
table being sent up to 16k and any filters beyond that filter on the
16k "Received" and installs that balance as "Active"?

If this assumption is correct, then what I'm seeing is expected behavior?

-b