[j-nsp] load balancing in Route reflector scenario

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Wed Aug 10 18:00:19 EDT 2011

I'd consider preceding certain route ranges across the links. Prefer a range of routes on each link. Depending how you write your filters, you'll be able to tune things a bit as well as keep redundancy. The return path can be more difficult, but I find that as prepends or more specific route advertisements work well.

Will O'Brien