[j-nsp] Radius - Static IP / ERX

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Aug 11 19:35:53 EDT 2011

Thanks.. yeah the MTU statement is legacy and in place for some other Radius
authentications....;)

I thought our entries had the Framed-IP-Netmask in them so will have to
check again as you're right it's not there obviously...  wouldn't think that
would stop the IP from getting assigned but could be wrong...

Take care,

Paul