[j-nsp] Netscreen to SRX Conversion

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Sat Aug 13 08:40:40 EDT 2011

Having done a number of these migrations in the past, the tool is frequently
not going to get you what you want- at least it didn't for me.

I ended up building a few python and shell scripts to create address objects
and migrate policies, but the rest of it was best dealt with by hand.

Nothing against the i2j tool- it's a difficult if not impossible problem.
 It just didn't work in any of the instances I worked with it.

Best of luck!

--D

p.s. From what I can tell, the Junos for Dummies book is actually
surprisingly useful if you are a JunOS newbie.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 3:17 AM, Tero Saari <tero.saari at spof.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's one but it requires support agreement:
>
> https://i2j.juniper.net/s2j/index.jsp
>
> Regards,
> Tero Saari <tero.saari at spof.fi>
>
> On Aug 13, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Altaf Ahmad wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >

> > Could anyone please let me know any tool to convert the Netscreen
> > configuration into SRX language?
> >

> > Advance thanks for the support.
> >

> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Altaf Ahmad