[j-nsp] NAT on M120 with MS-PIC

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Sun Aug 14 19:11:22 EDT 2011

You need two rules actually, you have a rule for the "input" direction, you need
a rule for the "output" direction as well...

nat {
    pool 87 {
        address 41.72.x.86/32;
    }
    rule test-out {
        match-direction output;
        term t1 {
            from {
                destination-address {
                    41.72.y.254/32;
                }
            }
            then {
                translated {
                    source-pool 87;
                    translation-type {
                        destination static;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

it'll look something like that... then add that rule to the service-set...
Derick Winkworth
CCIE #15672 (RS, SP), JNCIE-M #721
http://blinking-network.blogspot.com