[j-nsp] MX: bridge-domains and l2circuit

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Thu Aug 18 14:26:27 EDT 2011

Thanks to all who replied, i got this working the way Chris described
(via lt tunnels).

I also tried the new iw0 interfaces as per juniper documentation but it
didnt work. Bridge-domains wont let me add a iw0.x interface to the
bridge and i was unable to find anymore information on howto correctly
configure this (probably because its pretty new).

Best regards,
Jonas