[j-nsp] Graphs for IPv6 traffic

Michael Hare michael.hare at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 24 08:44:51 EDT 2011

That is what I do as well.  You will find the 'interface-specific' knob
invaluable.  You'll have to apply it per ifl in/out.

-Michael

[pseudocode]

firewall {
   family inet 6 {
         filter count-v6 {
             interface-specific;
             term count-v6 {
                 then {
                     count your-counter-name; #replace the name
                     accept; # or whatever
                 }
             }
         }