[j-nsp] RE-600 SOLID STATE DRIVE NOT RECOGNIZED

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Fri Aug 26 02:28:52 EDT 2011

In general every SSD (MLC/SLC) should work. Just need to make sure that
you either get a PATA or SATA one (depending on your type of RE) and
that its 2,5" form factor.

If it doesnt work its in 99% of all cases the jumper for
master/slave/cable select.
Just try a different setting... you cant damage anything....either it
works or not.

Jonas