[j-nsp] ex4200 vlan problem

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Sat Aug 27 13:19:24 EDT 2011

where are you pinging from? inside the vlan or outside of it?  Check for
mac-addresses.  If you are learning the devices mac addresses on both ports
in the correct vlans it's not the switch or the config.  Have you tried
another device in the same port or swapping the two devices?  Can you post
the config as well?