[j-nsp] Multihome SRX650 2 default routes

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:27:09 EDT 2011

Best of luck Daniel. Please report back if you find other results but
I spent a fair amount of time in my lab and then working with some of
my internal contacts within Juniper on this issue.

For the record, I hate how the iphone autocorrects SRX into sex.
That's bitten me more than once now. :)

-Tim Eberhard