[j-nsp] JUNIPER EX8208 - Redundant RE Option

Joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Tue Aug 30 02:48:09 EDT 2011

disclaimer, I'm on the buying end not the selling end.

there's one license per RE, so two.

recall that you're in HA mode (probably) so the features will be enabled
on both RE at the same. That said I don't recall it failing when
unlicensed (not that I recommend running that way) and your milage may vary.