[j-nsp] Running OSPF to manage loopbacks, only have trunks

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:12:25 EDT 2011

Well, part of good design is trying to avoid as many issues (whether likely
or unlikely) wherever reasonably possible, right?

Chris, thanks for the reply; thats what I was sort of leaning towards. I
still think even that is sort of an ugly solution, and like I mentioned in
my original email I thought that in a big enough network it still might not
scale but...I think it might be nearly impossible to get to that point.

Any other ideas? So far thats my #1 I think.

Morgan