[j-nsp] Running OSPF to manage loopbacks, only have trunks

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 03:01:24 EDT 2011

Chris,

Could you elaborate on:

Just need to be careful to bridge the VLAN across the trunk link as
necessary. (i.e. only bridge what you need - switch to switch - don't use
'vlan members all').
What would be the problem if I did all? I might have say tag 2001 going to a
switch that doesn't play on that vlan, but I wouldn't have problems
necessarily would I?

Thanks,
Morgan