[j-nsp] root at re1 as root: cmd='/sbin/sysctl net.inet.ip_control_plane messages

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Dec 5 23:30:22 EST 2011

On Monday, December 05, 2011 12:39:54 AM Keegan Holley
wrote:

> I'm seeing these come in once every few seconds after
> upgrading some M/MX boxes to 10.4.  Has anyone else run
> into this problem?  I don't personally agree with it but
> we log any any right now and filter on the syslog
> servers.  I'll probably open a JTAC case on monday, just
> wondering if anyone else had run into this and solved
> it.

Which flavour of 10.4? We've been running 10.4R4.5 since it
started shipping. We've come across all sorts of logs, but
not this one.

We're looking at moving to 10.4R8.5 as it's now out. Is that
what you're on? Anyone else had any experience with it?

MX480 with MPC2 3D cards here.

Mark.