[j-nsp] traffic drops to 8 Gb/s when a firewall filter is applied

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Fri Dec 9 12:52:09 EST 2011

We have simple filters configured on our 10Gbps as well on our DPCs and
can definitely push more than 8gbps. Though mostly in one direction. Are
you saying it's limited to 8gbps in both directions?

I'm curious to know which Junos version you are running.

Gabriel Blanchard
Director, Information Technology
TekSavvy Solutions