[j-nsp] questions regarding submarine cables

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Mon Dec 12 11:58:59 EST 2011

The Pipe International blog is excellent, I followed it from start to
finish while it was happening. It gives a real insight that has probably
never been given before about the construction of a submarine cable, and
some of the operational aspects (at least not on a free for all public
blog).

Dont forget to read the comments section of each article, as additional
questions and answers can be found there!

Tom