[j-nsp] Untagged VLAN question

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Dec 20 14:52:03 EST 2011

Once upon a time, Wojciech Owczarek <wojciech at owczarek.co.uk> said:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Solution:
>
> Remove 'misc' from vlan members, but leave the native vlan id setting:

Ahh, I didn't catch that.  Thanks to you and Frédéric Gabut-Deloraine.

I figured it was something like that; after I sent my email, I noticed
this:

admin at testsw1> show ethernet-switching interfaces ge-0/0/0
Interface    State  VLAN members        Tag   Tagging  Blocking
ge-0/0/0.0   up     misc                9     untagged unblocked
                    misc                9     tagged   unblocked
                    ipmi                30    tagged   unblocked

Now it looks like:

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>