[j-nsp] MX VPLS Trunk with VLAN rewriting

Humair Ali humair.s.ali at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:40:47 EST 2011

Sebastian,

you should be able to achieve what you want by using Virtual Switch Routing
instance instead of VPLS routing instance.

you can confirgure a Virtual Switch instance with protocol VPLS in it , and
create a bridge-domains to allow all vlans , that should allow you to be
able to create a trunk in VPLS, and allowing all vlans

HTH

Humair