[j-nsp] [j6350] J-flow problem

Marcin Grzelak mngk87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:47:17 EST 2011

Hi,
about two weeks ago i configured j-flow on 3 interfaces of j6350. As a
collector i used FlowViewer package. After establishing trackings it
worked for a couple of days. One day i restarted an interface and since
that time there is no data concerning that particular interface. The two
others work perfectly. I tried restarting sampling, going through logs
with no effects. I will be grateful for any advices.

PS. Please be understanding as it's my first post and sorry for my English.
Best regards,
MGrzelak