[j-nsp] NAT64 on an M7i

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 06:11:38 EST 2011

Can anyone tell me if the built-in adaptive services PIC on the M7i will
support the JunOS NAT64 feature as described here:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.4/information-products/topic-collections/nce/nat64-ipv6-ipv4-depletion/index.html

I can't just try it, as they're running an ancient JunOS and are
off-maintenance, as we no longer have a use for them. If they can do
this, I would be willing to spend the cash and get them back into service.

Has anyone tried / used NAT64 on this platform?

(We have a couple of Netscreen 5400s that also support the necessary,
but for various reasons the M7i would be a more convenient option)