[j-nsp] SRX advice

Ryan Goldberg RGoldberg at compudyne.net
Fri Feb 4 19:28:50 EST 2011

Regarding the odd-setup....

Can SRX boxes do (for lack of a better term) "nat loopback"?  In other words, say you have private net x src natted to public address y.  And you have private network a src natted to public address b.  Additionally you have some dst nat going the other direction for publicly accessible stuff.  Now two scenarios: box in net x wants to access some resource available at address