[j-nsp] SRX IPSEC VPN dynamic-to-static

Mauritz Lewies mauritz at three6five.com
Thu Feb 17 09:28:41 EST 2011

Hi

For what ever reason I can't find documentation on this anywhere. (I'm just hoping my google-foo is lacking and that it's not an unsupported feature)

I have 2 x SRX-210's, one with a static public IP and another behind a dynamic ADSL account.
I'm trying to get an IPSEC session established from the dynamic site to the static site.

But I can't get a combination of config options to work.

Does anyone know how to get this done or point me in the right direction?

Kind Regards,

Mauritz