[j-nsp] Third Edition of Minei & Lucek MPLS-Enabled Applications

Clarke Morledge chmorl at wm.edu
Thu Feb 17 17:01:37 EST 2011

I see that there is now a new edition of Ina Minei's and Julian Lucek's
_MPLS-Enabled Applications: Emerging Developments and New Technologies_
out now.

http://www.amazon.com/MPLS-Enabled-Applications-Developments-Technologies-Communications/dp/0470665459

I have read much of the second edition and it is probably the best
one-stop text on MPLS protocols and theory that I have come across.  I
only wish there were JUNOS configuration and debugging cross-references to
go along with it to make it more practical.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on the list has read the new third
edition yet.  I'd be curious to know if it would worth getting over and
above the second edition.

Thanks.

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary