[j-nsp] 2x EX4200 Virtual Chassis Layer2/3 - Which JunOS Version ?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Feb 23 12:39:11 EST 2011

Yes.... that's why in our latest EX4200 VC we are creating two "rings" of
switches.  Since it's mainly servers where we can run teamed NIC's (one to
each "ring" switch) we are hoping that during any upgrades/outages things
will continue to operate.  It's not fully implemented yet but that's our
plan...  7 EX4200 on one ring and 7 EX4200 on another to start...

Cheers,

Paul