[j-nsp] Qfabric

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Feb 23 20:23:05 EST 2011

Well I guess they aren't going to change the world just yet.  Just out of
pur curiosity have you evaluated the cisco and Brocade solutions?  Brocade
is pushing their new TRILL based implementation pretty hard.  It sounds cool
but my L2 footprint is too small to justify the cost in most places.  Also,
why TOR switches?  CAT6 is still cheaper than ASICS.  Just curious.

Keegan