[j-nsp] Qfabric

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Feb 23 21:11:48 EST 2011

I think Brocade released nearly the same technology a couple of months ago
in their VDX product.  Cisco can't be far behind.  Although, their solution
will most likely be proprietary.  As far as the technology I think
spanning-tree and the current way of doing ethernet has not been ideal for
some time.