[j-nsp] Qfabric

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:04:31 EST 2011

You are entitled to your opinion but I still disagree.  In general its a
thing people think they need because they don't really understand their
application. 95% of the market doesn't care.

If latency is absolutely critical then you would be chosing Arista for
example. Even with this new hardware there are still faster platforms out
there... Also just because NYSE chose them doesn't mean anything.. They've
been a Juniper shop for years. I don't know about your company but we chose
vendors based on political reasons most times. Its high above my pay grade
where this happens so I have no control. Most companies are this way
unfortunately...
On Feb 24, 2011 10:03 AM, "Stefan Fouant" <sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net>