[j-nsp] Qfabric

Jeff Cadwallader wompus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:30:56 EST 2011

I deal with a lot of those issues also and usually when I ask what do they
mean by low latency the response comes back with sub-25ms. My data center is
all 1-2ms max on an aging platform.

The other question I have is what happens to that entire logical device when
it fails in spectacular ways.

I also agree that a sub-ms approach is needed in certain areas, however a
tiered approach has its advantages also.

We are looking and evaluating replacing our aging platform in the data
center and will be following this closely.

Jeff Cadwallader