[j-nsp] Qfabric

Jensen Tyler JTyler at fiberutilities.com
Thu Feb 24 14:31:02 EST 2011

This test was over our Private Fiber WAN. Data center was a 150-200 miles from Hospital. The gear we were using has less than 4us per hop.

Was also able to replicate this in the lab using the linux network emulation software.

The end user in this example is a doctor waiting to look at an x-ray. Performance is perception.