[j-nsp] Unidirectional Ping on the J6350

networking alcatel netprodata at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 05:45:10 EST 2011

Hi

i'm sort of stuck ...

One end is a J6350 router and the other end a Cisco router...

the built up between these two devices is L2 and on a VLAN 10.
>From J6350 to the Cisco Router you are able to ping reverse you are not able
to ping ,in the middle of the circuit there is a switch on which we tore the
circuit into two segments and did a ping to the J6350 router and Cisco
Router , both were ok.
When the circuit is made through you are able to ping only from J6350 to
Cisco Router the other way its not working.

On the J6350 all protocols and services are allowed on the cisco no
restrictions, its a /30 with a single IP's on either end any suggestions

regards