[j-nsp] SNMP polling issue MX

Tarique A. Nalkhande - BMC t.nalkhande.bmc at mobily.com.sa
Sun Jan 9 08:14:04 EST 2011

All,

Even we faced a similar problem on our MX's running 10.2R3. Further findings revealed memory leak bug for mib2d process.. restarting mib2d fixed it.
Juniper is probably tracking it through some internal PR, the committed release is 10.2R3 which doesn't look likely.

Thanks & Regards
Tarique Abbas Nalkhande