[j-nsp] Aggregate Routes Revisited

Andy Vance andy.vance at 360.net
Wed Jan 12 12:19:40 EST 2011

Paul,

Assuming you have a static route policy to pick up static routes into
BGP, couldn't you just pin that /24 route down to discard, with a high
priority of 240 or so, to inject it into BGP, then allow the routing
table to use the OSPF route for packets destined to that /24 once
received?

Cheers,

Andy Vance, IP Engineer
360networks