[j-nsp] Re-write rule for GRE interface

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:16:26 EST 2011

Hi,

You can also try to apply an output firewall filter in the gre
interface to rewrite the DSCP of the packet.

I think the option copy-tos-to-outer-ip-header will not work because
your inner packet is not an IP packet and this option only works for
inner IP packet.

If this does not work, you can apply an outbound firewall filter in
the output direction of your interfaces matching GRE packets + ipsrc +
ipdst of your tunnel and then applying the right dscp values.

Another option you can give it a try is the output-forwarding-class-map:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos9.6/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-cos/cos-classifying-packets-by-egress-interface.html

HTH
./diogo -montagner