[j-nsp] junosscript call to get negotiated speed/duplex?

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Sun Jan 23 17:36:44 EST 2011

* Phil Shafer <phil at juniper.net> [2011-01-21 22:37]:
> Sebastian Wiesinger writes:
> >jcs:invoke( "get-interface-information extensive" );
>
> The string argument to jcs:invoke() can only be a method name, with
> no arguments.  You can pass arguments in two ways: you can give
> either a command line in the <command> element or give arguments
> inside an RPC element.

Hello and thank you, both of you.

>     var $rpc = <get-interface-information> {
>         <extensive>;
>     }
>     var $out = jcs:invoke($rpc);

Yeah I just didn't find the right syntax. "get-interface-information
extensive" did not throw an error so I assumed it worked. I'll try
that on monday.

> Other args can be placed inside the RPC element, such as <interface-name>
> or <media>.  You can use the new "display xml rpc" pipe to show the
> exact arguments supported by the RPC.

Okay thank you for that I didn't see the "rpc" parameter behind xml.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

--
New GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
Old GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)